The company LITOU & CO, LP, responding to the requirements of modern business reality and aiming to improve its organizational structure and internal communication, always aiming at faster and better service to its customers, decided to design and apply a Quality Management System according to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
The company's Quality Management System covers Transportation of passengers by TAXI, VAN, MINI BUSES and buses. Tourist enterprises. and has been designed in accordance with the needs and objectives of the Company and the Legal and Regulatory Requirements of the current Greek and Community Legislation.
Satisfying and ensuring customer confidence through the fulfillment of defined quality standards and consistency in deliveries are basic principles of LEFKAS TRANSFER.
The overall objective of the company is to satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers to the maximum extent possible, to offer products of excellent quality and high benefit and for this reason it establishes measurable objectives for Quality by seeking:
- Improving the organizational structure, through the clear definition of competences and responsibilities.
- Improving the Company's operation, through the identification, development of System Processes, identification and evaluation of risks & opportunities.
- Improving Internal Communication, through the identification of the interaction and interdependence of the Enterprise's processes.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction, through a systematic approach to seeking and satisfying their requirements.
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and the operation of the Company through the effective use of the following tools:
- Definition and review of quality objectives.
- Management review
- Internal inspections
- Corrective Actions
- Systematic analysis of data from the Quality Records.
- Identification of the requirements of (customers, staff, wider society, etc.) related to the Quality Management System.
For the faster and better achievement of the above, the Management of LEFKAS TRANSFER:
- It is committed to and applies the principles of the Quality Policy and the QMS that it defines.
- It undertakes to comply with the applicable Greek and Community legislation.
- It shall inform and motivate its human resources to commit themselves to the same principles.
- It is committed to making available the infrastructure and equipment deemed necessary for the implementation of its activities and to the correct implementation of the Quality Management System.
In order to achieve the above objectives, all the necessary references have been made in the documentation of the Quality Management System. Through systematic planning, process control and continuous improvement of all activities, the principles of the company are fulfilled.
Each employee is responsible for the quality of his or her own work and it is imperative that he or she contributes to quality management and the achievement of the defined objectives. For this reason, all employees, depending on their responsibilities, are informed about the Quality Management System and act demonstrably in accordance with the established rules.
Processes, flows and actions that do not guarantee the fulfilment of the objectives set are immediately stopped by those responsible, root cause analyses are carried out and the required improvement measures are defined.
This Quality Policy shall be communicated to staff, made available to all interested parties and reviewed periodically by the Management of the Enterprise.